Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Me & My Blogs: Part 4

Or A Dip in Memory Lane:
So my first blog, Technicolor Day was about anything and everything going on in my life. Very boring blog at first, I must say, blogging about bumper stickers and what I was watching, quotes, bad sites, and other such crap.
Later, I rambled about projects I was working on, goals I was workng toward, games I was playing, and more tv. I wanted to be read by more than myself and a handful of others, and wondered how to make my blog more interesting.
On a whim, after recieving a breadmaker as a gift in December 2004, I started a very specific blog: It's a Breadmaker, Thanks!. It was the beginning of me seperating my one blog into several specific blogs, but it may have been too specific, as the first six months, I only posted about using the breadmaker (now it's a full-fledged food/recipe blog).
These last couple years, the Techinicolor Day blog saw much less posting, including posting about maybe quitting blogging alltogether. And I started to work with iLife, making a more family blog there. (e-mail me if you want that link)

No comments: