Saturday, March 10, 2007

A thought on Thoughts

I'm already fast on my way to sleepy land, but just wanted to get something out of my head. My new job, in addition to being better suited to my abilities, and actually making me use my brain, in addition to bringing home a little bigger paycheck, has another added benifit: time to think. When you're anywhere in a reception/secretary/assistant type of job, you are often busy with busywork all day long. Answering phones alone is enough to drive some insane. My new job is so quiet. My phone rings once or twice a day, and it's usually my kids. So my brain actually can think about things. I've found it wandering off on some tangent, while I'm concentrating on the numbers in front of me. It has a good time, and figures things out. I think it's all good.

No comments: