Tuesday, March 13, 2007

All around the BlogBerry Bush

So I'm finally getting some web/blog things cleaned up, fixed up, put down, rearranged, etc. Here's my latest update: I've already sung my swan song on my food/recipe blog, and will soon on my TV blog. I just haven't been keeping these blogs up well, so I'm taking them off my chore list. Blogging should be enjoyable, not a chore. I love keeping up my projects blog, and this place is where I dump the rest of the thoughts, so I'll keep working on it.
My guy and I are starting a new project that will be on the web, kinda a blog, see the info here. With a new big project coming up, I wanted to clean up some of the old stuff. I still have an official personal site, but before this weekend, I hadn't really touched it in over a year. Now I'm taking photos off there, as long as I have flickr pro account, I don't need to eat up so much bandwith on the personal site. All this cleaning up and rearranging takes time, and I feel like I'm still getting the blogger beta bugs under controll as well. So lots of computing time in my future...

No comments: