Sunday, August 20, 2006

Me & My Blogs: Part 6

So now I have basicly 4 blogs, three very specific and this one to dump in whatever else I want to say. I was posting fairly often on the other three, whenever the spirit moved me. But I wasn't getting around to this blog, I was posting more on one blog one week, heavy posting on another on a different week, it wasn't balanced. So I figured out a plan.
Here is a little secret about me, in case you didn't know, I'm a little anal/OCD/rules-oriented, I like to plan and list. So here's what I figured out: I could post on the three topic blogs twice a week, and on this one once a week. I set up goals on Joe's Goals to help me remember when to post on which one. Monday and Thursday are for the tv blog, Tuesday and Friday I post to the food/recipe blog, I update the project blog on Wednesday and Saturday, leaving Sunday for this one.
I know. I'm insane.

No comments: